Bavra Mann...

 
Previous Post
Links
Things to do before I'm 30...
Thursday, April 05, 2007
So here is a list of things I'd like to do before I'm 30
I promise to add more entries to this & strike those which are done :)
Snaps of those which are done are at http://picasaweb.google.com/rohit11


Last edit April 08'
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# Get a cruiser bike _______[Done] Royal Enfield thunder bird (July 06')

# Get a sports car

# Try >120kmph on my current or new bike _______[Done] Mahabaleshwar (Jan 07')

# Try >180kmph on any car or express highway (u can't do it anywhere else :) )

# Take part in motorsport

# White water rafting _________[Done] Kundalika (Sep 06' and again and again)

# Hot air ballooning

# Bungee jumping

# Para sailing _________[Done] Dehu (Oct 05' and again and again)

# Snorkling

# Scuba diving

# Gliding _________[Partially Done :)] Did fixed wing gliding (Jan 07')

# Skiing __________[Done] Manali (April 05')

# Go to a place where all u can see is only snow. Just white, no other color ________[Done] Switzerland Mt. Titlis (March 07')

# Sky diving

# Get a costly recliner. One like Chandler & Joey had

# Keep clown fish in my aquarium

# Learn to dance

# After I kept a french cut beard, I decided of getting clean shaved once :). _________[Done] I tried this and it was looking so bad that i can't share the photos :) (March 08')

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
posted by Rohit Srivastwa @ 3:57 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger Preeti Shenoy said…

    Nice list! Clown fish and anemone sound good too..I'm sure you looked okay without the french beard!And learning to dance sounds great too.I'd never go public with my list--too shy I guess!

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Rohit Srivastwa said…

    There's always a secret counterpart of public lists ;)

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger sri said…

    Hoi

    That was fun, and I am sure I have more than one thing to be done to myself - Like joey chandler stuff and bungee jumping. I wanted to keep clown fish, until I did an article about them for my assignment, They are actually endangered now. The finding nemo movie has promoted it so much and there was huge harvesting from sea for keeping them as pets. The after effect of the movie killed the spirit for which it has been made, ever wondered why there is no part 2 :) Anyway your ideas sounds interesting - I do keep my list, most of them is not sharable ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Rohit Srivastwa
Home: Chandipur, Balasore, Orissa, India
About Me:
See my complete profile
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER





© 2006 Bavra Mann... .Template by Isnaini Dot Com